Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lots of Birthdays!

We had three birthdays in my family this week! My brother in law's was the 13th, my brothers was the 15th, and I turned the big 28 yesterday! Yikes, I'm getting old! We started off the birthday celebrations on Monday night at NYPD pizza with the whole Moody family. It was so delicious, and we had such a fun time! On Tuesday (my b-day) we went to Cheesecake Factory with the whole Huber family. After, we went back to Chad's parents for cake and ice cream. Thank you to everyone for your gifts, cards, phone calls, e-mails, text messages etc. You made my birthday so special and wonderful! I love you all so much!


My mom got me the cutest boots!

The Birthday Bunch:)

I got so many awesome presents, thank you!!!!

5 comments:

Maren said...

happy happy birthday to you! sounds like you had a good one. we still need to go check out the cheesecake factory by the mall. never eaten there. we should get together soon. maybe after christmas.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a bit late. I'm glad that you had such a super birthday! You deserve nothing but the best!
Happy Holidays-JoLynn

Sabrina Hulse said...

Well happy late birthday. Sounds like you had a blast. Haylee loves the Temple lights too and they are free yeah!!! I love free!!! I hope you guys have an AWESOME Christmas!!! Kids make the holidays so much fun.

Therena Taylor & Family said...

Ashley, Happy Birthday!! And I swear to you I didn't forget! Our internet has been down because of all the construction, and so I thought to myself "I'll just call her" but we were in Florida at Disneyworld!! So sorry!!- I promise I didn't forget, but now that I have a minute on my parent's computer- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Becky said...

Happy birthday!! It looks like a really fun day for you...or couple of days. I love your new boots.