Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What we've been up to.......

Ella started dance( tap and ballet) and is loving it!

We've been visiting the park often, enjoying the beautiful weather.



Celebrated these birthdays:

Kate (1) Jan. 1st

Sophie (3) Jan. 4th


Carson(1) Jan. 7th and Kendyl(11) Jan. 14th

Nicky (7) Jan. 24th


My brother Chris, and sister in law Audrey had beautiful baby girl twins last week. That makes 7 of the Moody granchildren that have January birthdays!

Ella is offically a Sunbeam!

Been busy catching up with a few of our favorite shows:

Go Blue Team!!!

Carson had his one year well check last week-
Weight- 26.5 lbs (88%)
Height- 32.4 inches(97%)
Less than 24 hours after his well check he got hit with a nasty cold and double ear infections. So we have been spending a lot of time at the doctors office and urgent care. He finally started feeling better today.


And of course, we have been cheering on the CARDS. We can't wait until Sunday! GO CARDS!!


The first month of 2009, has sure been crazy busy for us! We are hoping it will slow down a bit in February. I know wishful thinking:)

6 comments:

TJ's Big Adventures said...

It was great to talk to you the other day. I miss you lots, no one to talk to about my shows!! Lost and 24 are great so far and biggest loser has had me in tears every episode. Oh the love of TV!

Go Cards!!!

Hope to see you soon.

Therena Taylor & Family said...

I love Ella's dance outfit- so cute!! Are you as worried about T-Mobile as I am??!! Hopefully something happens soon!!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

It sounds like you've been mighty busy! Ella looks darling in her dance outfit and her little Cardinal cheer outfit. That is awesome for Chris and his wife. How very fun! I sure enjoy reading up on what you are all up to.
Take Care!
JoLynn

Alli Loar said...

What a busy month!! I enjoyed your post! Love the Cards cheer costume. Carter can't wait to play with Ella today, see you soon!

Becky said...

you've been busy!! Gage was scared of that museaum the 1st he went we'll need to try it again!!

The McKnights said...

I loved the update and all the cute pic's! Ella's card's uniform is too cute! I'm still bitter about the game! Glad to hear Carson is doing better...double ear infectons and a cold?!?...you poor mommy! I sure hope Chad gaave you a break! We need to get together for a date night! We missed you at my birthday dinner but I was glad to atleast have Chad there! You guys are great! Hope to see you soon!