Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's weekend. I love holidays, especially with the little ones. Chad surprised me with beautiful roses yesterday, and we had 2 nice dinners out. Friday, we went to P.F. Changs, and Valentine's night we went to Rosa's. There was no wait at Rosa's, we got lucky:) It was nice to have some alone time with Chad. We hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day!!


My little Sweethearts!

Ella and Daddy with my beautiful roses

Grammie and the Kids

Ella making some Valentine's

Cute Cousins

Ella's Preschool Valentine's Party:



My new do!!!My hair hasn't been this dark since our wedding. Just needed a change:)

Not the best picture
Sorry for the close-up:)


7 comments:

Maren said...

how fun! looks and sounds like you had a great day. scott needs to take some pointers from chad. he didnt even get me a card or say happy valentines day! i guess it doesnt help that we were fighting.

Therena Taylor & Family said...

I love your hair- I totally remember when it was dark like that!!! Brings back memories!

Hannah + 4 said...

What a fun weekend! Happy Valentines! I really like your hair! It looks so good!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Your hair is so cute. Of course you could be hairless and still be an absolute doll.

I'm glad that you guys had a wonderful Valentines Day!

JoLynn

Alli Loar said...

Love the valentine pics and I love your dark hair, what a fun change!! Love you!!

The McKnights said...

What a great Valentine's! Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! I love your hair dark! I remember you telling me you tend to go dark in the winter but I don't think I'd ever seen it yet! Love it! You need to send me your e mail so I can invite you to my blog! E mail me at mcknights06@gmail.com

Trevor and Lauren said...

Aw, its the dark hair I knew and loved!! Happy late V day! Hope it was GREAT!!!