Tuesday, November 24, 2009

6 Years!

Chad and I celebrated 6 years of marriage this past weekend. The past 6 years have just flown by!I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful husband.We spent the night at the Butte's and had a nice dinner at PF Changs. Chad surprised me with a brand new camera, which I am very excited about! We had such a great weekend being together and celebrating 6 years of marriage.

One of our very first dates(8 years ago!)

Engagement photo

At our reception

The day of our temple sealing


3 comments:

Maren said...

oh, happy anniversary! i remember being at clays cabin and you guys had just gotten married. i think that was my first time meeting you. glad you had a fun getaway! when are we gonna get together?

Hannah + 4 said...

Happy Anniversary!! Glad you had a great weekend!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Anniversary!