Saturday, December 19, 2009

Been Busy!

December has been such a crazy, and BUSY month. It has been so much fun with all the different activities and celebrations we have had. I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away! It has gone way too fast! Here are some pictures of the fun things we have done the past few weeks.

The kids enjoying the rain:

Zoo Lights:





The past few years we have had a tradition of having dinner at my parents, decorating the "Grandma tree", and going to temple lights. We picked the wrong night, it was way to rainy and cold to go! My mom was so cute and bought all the grandkids rugby sweaters to wear!


Carson LOVES his cousin Cade

Best picture we could get

Had to do a silly picture:)

Best Friends


Carson was more interested in playing ball outside than decorating the tree. He is ALL BOY!

I Turned 29 on the 16th......Yikes one more year til the big 3-0!!!



So happy the Hulse's were in town to celebrate my birthday with me:)

Ella had her Dance Recital last night, she did a cute pom/cheer routine to "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree." I am so proud of my little girl!


Ella was so excited that cousin and BFF Sophie came to watch.


1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

It looks like you have been busy but you have been having lots of fun! Your kids are just darling! I love seeing their cute pictures!
I also enjoy seeing the rest of your family especially since Ali has kind of fizzled out with doing her blog (darn it, I was sure enjoying it!)

Well I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that Santa makes it to see those cute kiddos!

Love,
JoLynn