Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Carson!

Carson turned 2 on Thursday the 7th. I can't believe my baby is 2 years old. I think with the second one ,time goes even faster. He is such a sweetheart and he brings such happiness to our lives. On his birthday Chad took him to Bass Pro Shops, and he was in HEAVEN! He is pure boy so what better place to take him. We celebrated his birthday with family at the park on Saturday. We took him to Bass Pro Shops again on Saturday night since he had such a great time with Chad on Thursday. He loved looking at the fish and sitting on all the boats, cars, quads, bikes etc. Happy Birthday Carson!










Bass Pro Shops:




3 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

He is just darling and so is Ella. Way cute kiddos. I can't believe he's already 2. Well I think it's time for another one now:)

Sione and Britni Fa said...

He's so cute! Isn't it crazy how fast these little boys are growing up?!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

OH my goodness! That new picture of your kids is absolutely darling!!! I love it!!!