Monday, March 8, 2010

Best Daddy!

Our kids are so lucky to have Chad as their dad. He is seriously the BEST dad and is always coming up with the funnest little games and activities to play with them. No matter how tired he is after work he ALWAYS makes time to stop and play with them. They are both wrapped around his finger, even when Ella wants him to play dress-up with her he is such a good sport and will play with her.:)

Making a volcano experiment:





Hes probably going to kill me for posting this pic of him in a pink hat..:)

3 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I'm so glad that those sweet kiddos have such an awesome dad because I know that they have an awesome mom. You and Chad are such good parents and your kids are just too cute and sweet. I always enjoy reading your blogs and seeing your pictures.

Take Care,
JoLynn

Summer said...

Tell chad, I love the hat!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Ashley, Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. It totally made my day. You are such sweetie!

Love Ya,
JoLynn