Friday, April 23, 2010

Tea Party with Grandma

My sweet mom invited all of her granddaughters over for a princess tea party. She had everything decorated soooo cute. She got crowns, necklaces, and party favors for all the girls. They enjoyed a lunch of sandwiches, fruit, chips, cookies, and lemonade. They watched Cinderella and did fun little princess games and activities.What a fun day spent with cousins and grandma!


Sweet baby Ellie
Kelsey
Cute little twins Lola and Simone

Simone

Lola



All the girls



Kate
Carson was the only boy there

4 comments:

Alli Loar said...

So cute! Thanks for capturing the day! I need copies, what a fun day with grandma! We are so lucky to have such a fun and sweet grandma!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

This is absolutely darling! Your Mom never ceases to amaze me. Seriously, she is one of my favorite people! I love her and adore her! You are so lucky to have a sweet mom and grandma for your kids. Please tell her how much I love her and miss her!

Love,
JoLynn

Hannah + 4 said...

How fun! I love all their skirts so cute! What a fun thing to do with grandma!

Audra Roberts said...

Oh my Goodness. Your mom is so creative, and extreamly fun.I think thats the first time I've seen a picture of the twins. They are dolls.