Friday, October 15, 2010

Ella Turns 5!!

My sweet Ella turned 5 on Thursday. I can't even believe she is this old! I remember just like it was yesterday getting the wonderful surprise that we were expecting. What a joy she is in our lives! She makes everyday brighter! Words could never express how much I love her. We had such a fun filled day celebrating her birthday. In the morning, we met Grammie at San Tan Mall (Ella's choice) and I let her go to the Disney store and pick one thing out she really wanted. She ended up with a Toy story 3 character set! We then made our usual pretzel stop , did a little shopping, and went to Dairy Queen for some ice cream. We had a party with family at Mother Nature's Farm , she decided she wanted a Halloween party so we decided it would be fun to have it there! We all had such a fun night celebrating with family. Thank you all so much for coming and for all the wonderful gifts for Ella. Happy 5th birthday to my sweet little girl!




















2 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Birthday Ella. She is such a doll! This looks like the best birthday party. Your kids are getting so big. Tell them to stop doing that! Man I really gotta get together with you and see them in person. They are just darling!

Hannah + 4 said...

Happy Birthday Ella! I've been a bum about checking peoples blogs! Congrats on the pregnancy! That is so exciting! And a new house? Where did you guys move to? I was at Cardons hospital with Reed last week and a couple came in carrying a little boy it looked just like you! If it was you, I hope everything was okay if it wasn't you have a twin :) Can't wait to hear what you're having!!