Monday, January 10, 2011

December 2010

It has been forever since I last posted! December was such a busy busy month, but so so fun! We had a blast celebrating birthdays, going to family parties, seeing temple lights, watching Ella dance in her holiday recital, and spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with our wonderful families. This was one of the best Christmas's ever! We are excited for this New Year and getting anxious and excited to meet our sweet baby girl in a few weeks!
Christmas Day




Christmas Eve Ella was Mary!




Christmas Sunday


Ella's Holiday Dance Recital


Temple Lights





1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I'm so glad to hear all about your holidays and what you all have been up to! It looks like it was a great Christmas and holiday! I love all your pictures! Your kids are getting so big and seriously they couldn't be anymore darling than they are! I can't wait to see your new baby, how exciting, and I can't even tell your pregnant in these pictures. You are just beautiful, as always! I also loved seeing your parent's picture. I just love those guys! I got to see your dad a few weeks back at my cousin's funeral. It was so good to get to see him and visit with him. I swear your parents haven't aged or changed a bit! Be sure to tell everyone hi for me! I sure miss you all!

Take Care,
JoLynn