Friday, August 8, 2008

Mom's Birthday

August is a busy month for us, we have 4 birthdays in our family this month! Today is my mom's birthday, we celebrated by going to Pita Jungle for lunch(yummy, definantely a favorite of mine) .We had such a good time, celebrating my mom's birthday! I truly believe I have the best mom in the world, she is the sweetest, nicest, most generous, self-less etc.etc. The list goes on and on. She is so much fun to be around, and has always been the greatest example to me. She is also the best Grandma too, she sure spoils the kids rotten! She spends her life serving others, and I am always striving to be more like her. Happy Birthday to my dear mom!!



Mom with her adorable grandkids!
Sophie being ADORABLE as always!! The little girls, Ella and Sophie

Carson and cute cousin Kate





4 comments:

Alli Loar said...

I couldn't agree more! We have the best mom in the whole world, she is always serving and helping others, what a great example!!Thanks for planning a fun lunch, it was so yummy! Kelsey just noticed Carson's flip flops in the pic...so cute!! Want copies of all the pics when you develop them...love you..

codyandkristiboretsky said...

I'm sorry to say that I've never actually had a conversation with your Mom besides just meeting her but I have always only heard how wonderful and sweet and giving she is! What a special woman! So call me crazy but does Carson look a lot like Ryan?! What a stinkin' cutie patootie!

Marquita said...

Hey Chad & Ashley! It was fun running into you at the Temple at Christmas and now again when I stumbled across your blog. Email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
ketalcs@hotmail.com

Becky said...

wow...I've hardly ever seen Blake's girls, they're so cute & getting so big. I love pita jungle too!