Sunday, September 14, 2008

ASU Game





Despite ASU's upset, we still had a really fun time at the game Saturday night. My dad is ASU's biggest fan, and has had season tickets for over 20 years! We were lucky enough to get some tickets to the game. It was such a close game, we are all still in shock that they lost to UNLV. We will get Georgia next week! Going to the games always brings back such great memories for me. Growing up I would always go to the games with my dad, and I just enjoyed spending time with him so much! It will be fun when our kids are old enough to go , so we can carry on the tradition!!



7 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I couldn't believe they lost either. What a bummer. But yep, they'll win next week!
I too have lots of memories of going to ASU games with your Dad and Ali. I'm glad to know that some things never change! Carry on the tradition and keep on enjoying those Devils.

Therena Taylor & Family said...

How fun, I can't believe how great you look!! You are so skinny!

Mary Taylor said...

I heard about that horrible game!! Anyway, at least you still had fun. BTW...you look fabulous!

Alli Loar said...

Cute pics..glad you guys got to go to the game, bummer they lost. See you guys tomorrow night! Missed you tonite, stayed home to watch movie with kids.

Hannah + 4 said...

Ashley your gorgeous! What a fun tradition!

trevor said...

Hey Ash!
Its so great to hear from you, I honestly was thinking the other day, "I wonder how ashley moody (sorry- huber :) is?" And there you were!! So weird.
You guys look wonderful and your kids are so cute! Hope all is great!
-Lauren

CONAN said...

Hey Chad. Glad to see you are doing well. It was great to see you a few months back at Matta's. I sure do miss seeing old friends in Mesa and I especially miss being able to go to ASU games. We sure love Tucson but I doubt I will ever go to a U of A game..... :-(

Conan
http://conanandchrissybeach.blogspot.com/