Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ella Starts Preschool

Typical First day of school picture by the front door!

Showing off her Hello Kitty bag

Ella started preschool today! We were lucky enough to find one she could get into 3 weeks late. She loved it! She was so excited and ran right in, and didn't even look back! I seriously can't believe my baby started preschool! Where has the time gone? She will be going 2 days a week.It will be nice for Carson and I to have some alone time together, but we will sure miss her.


10 comments:

Becky said...

I never realized that everyone does take a first day of school shot by the front door, but they do- how funny!! Ella is such a littl you, Ashley!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

She is such a doll! You can tell she is just a sweetie like her mom and Aunt Ali. JoLynn

Alli Loar said...

She looks so cute on her 1st day ...I can't believe she is old enough for preschool. Enjoy your moments of freedom !!

Sabrina Hulse said...

Wow preschool. Crazy stuff! She is such a beautiful girl. Did you cry when you left the first day? I dont even have Haylee potty trained, I cant even imagine preschool.

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Isn't is nice to get a little break sometimes? I love having Maizi in preschool now.

dm said...

so cute!!! Love the Hello Kitty backpack!!

Alli Loar said...

Love the new fall background!! So cute!!

Therena Taylor & Family said...

I'm so glad you got her in somewhere- it makes such a difference!! And to not have to worry about joy school is awesome!!

Judy/Mom said...

So adorable and looking more and more like you everyday! How perfect that she went the first day happen and that you didn't have to worry about her.

Such a cute family!

Judy/Mom said...

I meant to write that she went to school "happy"--YEA!!!