Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Ella

I can't even believe my baby girl is 3 years old today! It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant, how excited and suprised we were! I had a dream early in my pregnancy that I was having a girl, so I pretty much knew I was going to have a sweet little girl. Ella has been such a joy in our lives. Since she was born she has always been so alert, and extremely active! She has grown up way to fast, she started crawling at 6 months, walking by 10 months. She makes us all so very happy, and is just so much fun to be around. She is the best big sister and helper around. Happy Birthday to our Sweet Ella! We love you soooo much!

Ella's Favorites
Favorite Movie: Care Bears
Favorite Food: Pizza and Grilled Cheese
Favorite Drink: Milk and Apple Juice
Favorite Color: Purple and Pink
Favorite things to do: Color, read books, puzzles, dress-up, play with her kitchen, play, play!
Favorite TV shows: Oswald, Max and Ruby, Dora, Backyardigans, and many more
Favorite Fruit: Purple grapes, pears, bananas
Favorite veggie: Carrots
Favorite songs/music: "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"," Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam", and anything by Fergie:)

5 comments:

Therena Taylor & Family said...

oooh, Happy Birthday Ella! I can't believe she is 3 already!! I hate how fast it goes- she is adorable!!

Barb Moody said...

Oh my goodness...I just watched the slide show and I must say I got a little weepy-eyed! Time has just flown by! Ella is the cutest, sweetest little girl and I'm so happy that we both had girls around the same time. Sophie keeps saying she wants to see her best friend Ella. She had a little too much fun last night (as you saw in the parking lot...that was the meltdown of the century! I still haven't recovered). But it was such a fun 3rd b-day party. Happy Birthday sweet Ella!!

Alli Loar said...

What a cute slideshow, she sure is a sweet, cute, and fun little girl! Sorry we missed the party, we will get her gift to her soon! Glad she had a great b -day, we love you Ella!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ella! Ashley she is just a doll!
JoLynn

Trevor and Lauren said...

Ah Ash she is so CUTE. I can NOT believe you have a such a big little gal! Wonderful. Happy B-day little Ella! I will have to meet this girl some day! :)