Thursday, May 21, 2009

8 Things

I was tagged by my friend Therena!

Here it goes...............

8 Things I look forward to:
Carson going to nursery
Holidays (especially Christmas)
Waking up every morning and seeing my sweet babies
Sundays with my family
Doing fun stuff with my kids
Date nights
Nap and bedtime
So you Think you can Dance.....Starts tonight:)

8 Things I did Yesterday:
Went to Ross
Watched American Idol(Very happy with results:)
Played with kids outside
Went to Carraba's to celebrate my brother in laws b-day
Did lots of laundry, that I still need to put away!
Ate way too much cake and ice cream at b-day party:( Gym here I come!
Went to Ned's for lunch
Had a great time visiting with friends and family

8 things I wish I could do:
Be more crafty and creative
Be more patient
Eat what I want and not gain weight
Not worry so much about everything
Have a cleaner house
Be a better mom
Be a better friend
Do more service

8 shows I watch:
The Hills
Biggest Loser
24
One Tree Hill
Grey's Anatomy
Lost
Friday Night Lights
So You Think You Can Dance

8 people I tag:
Alli
Summer
Melody
Becky R.
Hannah
Tawna
Becki H.
Sabrina

Thanks Therena, that was fun!:)

2 comments:

Hulse said...

tagged?!?! how do I do this! Your 8 things were fun---I'm all over eating anything and not gaining weight! I think heaven will be like that:)

Therena Taylor & Family said...

That was fun!!! I'm glad you did it!!!! I'm ready for another movie night!