Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

We had the best Memorial Day weekend! We started it out on Saturday night with a BBQ at Chad's grandpas with the Huber's. We had such a great time eating, swimming, and just being with family! On Memorial Day, Chad went fishing with his dad and brother, while the kids and I went over to my sister's for more swimming fun. My sister has the funnest pool, it was like being at a resort pool:) We had a yummy lunch of subs, chips, veggies and dip, cookies etc. The kids had so much fun swimming and playing with there cousins. What a great weekend of eating, swimming, and being with our wonderful families!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Memorial Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Audra Roberts said...

What a Fun Weekend! Allisons pool looks gorgeous.

Sabrina Hulse said...

How fun!!! Isnt it awesome to have alot of family near by!? Ok I am serious you are the best blogger, next time were together you need to give me some tips. Like how did you make that slide show, I know I am way behind. You'll have to bring me up to speed.

Alli Loar said...

Cute pics Ash! What a fun weekend! See ya in a few hrs, can't wait!!

Matt and Megan said...

Ashley your kids are beautiful!! I just wanted to stop in and say hi!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh that looks like such a fun weekend and I too love Alli's pool!
JoLynn