Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

I feel so very blessed to be surrounded by the best fathers in the whole world. I can't express how much I love each one of them. I am so proud to be my daddy's daughter. Everyone just loves my dad. He is the most generous, loving, nicest, humbliest, kindest, honest etc. etc. person I have ever known in my life( besides my mom and in-laws of course:)) Not only do I have a GREAT father, but my father in law is just as wonderful! I just feel so truly blessed, and I am so happy that my children have the two best grandpas in the world. I am also so thankful to have Chad as the father to my children! He is so so so patient with them, and is always thinking about their best interest and always coming up with the funnest games to play with them. They absolutely adore him. Thanks Chad, for working so hard to provide for us! Hope all the fathers in my life, have a wonderful father's day today! You all mean so much to us!!! We love you!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What a beautiful post and tribute to these wonderful men and fathers.

JoLynn