Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a day.....already!

It has been a little nuts around our house this morning and it's only 10:30! It started with Carson up at 6:00, that may not sound so early to some people, but he usually sleeps until 8:30. Since he woke up he was ready for the day! The first thing he did was spill his entire sippy cup of apple juice all over the floor, on purpose. Then he had the worst blowout....I'm talking all the way up the back, sick!Then I run out to grab something in the garage and he manages to lock me out,(what 17 month old knows how to lock doors?) and I'm screaming to Ella to unlock the door which she totally knows how to do, and she screams" I don't know how"! I think the two of them were kind of enjoying locking mommy out.FREEDOM to do all the things they are not supposed to do! I had no cell phone so all I could do was keep pounding on the door screaming! After about 20 minutes Ella comes running out the front door to save me:) Then once we all calmed down and the kids were playing"nicely" Carson apparently hadn't had enough and whacks Ella in the head with a very large toy, which makes Ella hysterical for about 20 minutes. We had plans to go see a movie at 9:45 but there was no way I was going to attempt it! Thanks to my sweet friend who called at just the right time, and said she would take Ella to the movie! Which was great because she was really excited and I promised her I would take her! Thanks Melody, You rock!I just have to stop take a deep breath and think about the song on my blog...It won't be like this for long. I know I will miss this someday when they are all grown up. It's a good thing they are so cute:)!Better wrap this up, Carson is being way too quiet which probably means he is into something else he shouldn't be. Love my little skunks sooo much!

This picture was taken one morning when they rolled out of bed. Ella said "Hurry mom....Carson and I look so cute sitting together, go get your camera and take a picture!" Glad I did:)

4 comments:

Therena Taylor & Family said...

Sorry about your day- I know how you feel!! But the fact that they're so cute definitely helps!!

Hulse Family said...

We had a great time at the movie and you have been there for me more times than I can count. I had no idea your morning was so rough! I am going to miss you so much! Mel

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh my goodness! You poor thing. What a morning and it wasn't even near lunch time. Sheesh! I so remember those mornings and I also remember thinking, "Oh when they get a little older it won't be so hard." Let me clear this up for you early on here...It doesn't get any easier, it's different but no easier. I've decided every age has good and bad things. I guess we just have to embrace them all- the good and the bad. You are an awesome mom and your kids are absolutly darling! Anytime you need a little break we'd love to play with your cuties!!!

Take Care,
JoLynn

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Hey! that sounds like a typical day around here!! :)