Sunday, July 12, 2009

Good Weekend

We started the weekend out on Friday night celebrating my darling niece Kelsey's 7th b-day! It was such a fun swimming party and we had a delicious BBQ! The kids had a blast playing and swimming with all their cousins. Happy Birthday Kelsey!

The Beautiful Birthday Girl

This is the dress we got Kelsey. She loves clothes!:)


Carson and daddy going down the slide, of course Carson is holding a ball:)

Miss Kate


Bathing Beauty



The kids enjoying their delicious cupcakes

On Saturday,we took the kids to Rainforest Cafe. Grammie, Pop Pop and Kasen came too. The kids had a blast, and they couldn't get enough of all the moving animals and cool sounds! It was just as good as going to the zoo but about 50 degrees cooler! Such a fun place to go!





Sunday, was an important day for Ella and Carson at church. Ella gave her first talk in primary. She did a great job, and we are so proud of her. Carson had his first offical day in nursery. I have been taking him the past few weeks trying to get him adjusted. The first couple times I took him in he wouldn't even get off my lap, completely clinging to me,no chance at all of me leaving. He did a little better today, he actually got off my lap and played with the toys, and sat with the kids during snack time. I sneaked out while he was playing toys and once he noticed I was gone he went hysterical , and they came and got me!Ella cried the whole time her first two months in nursery, so I'm expecting Carson will do the same. I'm glad for the progress he made today though.





What a great weekend we had!!!

3 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

It looks like it was a terrific weekend! I love those great weekends!

I remember those days of my kids not wanting to go to nursury. It can be kind of tough sometimes. But then one day they get use to it, as you know. But good luck with it.

JoLynn

Summer said...

I would like a copy of that picture of the three of them! I think that is one of the best pictures of all of them together!Glad you all could have fun! Wish I could have been there!

Coralee... said...

What a fun weekend! I am really looking forward to the day that Conner can go to nursery, hopefully he adjusts well! Both your kids are so adorable!