Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Aerosmith Concert

Chad and I had a blast at the Aerosmith concert last night. This was my second time seeing them in concert! They sure put on an amazing show! I can't believe how much energy Steven Tyler has! Chad and I agreed the best songs of the night were"Cryin" and "Dream On" was hard to pick our favorites though. When we got there I really wanted to get a t-shirt but the line was a mile long, so I said forget it! Chad was so sweet and said he needed to go get a drink and instead he went and got me a t-shirt, and then came back and surprised me! Besides the awful heat, it was such a fun date night and concert!




Steven Tyler with Lead singer from ZZ Top


3 comments:

Therena Taylor & Family said...

How fun! That was so sweet of Chad, Taylor would have never thought to do that!! I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Alli Loar said...

Looks like a great concert! Glad you were able to go!!Thanks for all the fun gifts..I LOVE everything!!You are the best! Love ya!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

It looks like you had a great time and that you have an awfully sweet husband. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!