Monday, August 24, 2009

Carson

I feel like I haven't done a post on Carson for awhile! I am soooo in love with this little boy! He is very naughty at times, but equally sweet at the same time! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He is so much fun and I just love his little personality!




Carson loves to help me clean around the house. His favorite thing to do is when I am in the kitchen cooking, putting away groceries, loading or unloading a dishwasher is to drag his little chair into the kitchen and stands up on it and tries to help me with whatever I'm doing.


Being naughty playing on the computer:)

4 comments:

Hannah + 4 said...

He is so handsome! And Ella looked so cute on her first day of school!

Becky said...

Such a cute little guy!! Fun that Alli gets to be Ella's teacher. Glad you're private!!

Mary Taylor said...

He is so cute and big!! I just want to squeeze him ;) I love the pics of Ella and Sophie at preschool I can't beleive they are old enough for preschool!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Everytime I see that cute little guy I want to just give him kisses! Such a little doll!