Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We just got Ella's dance pictures back! I thought they turned out so cute! She will be starting a cheer and pom class in a couple weeks! We both can't wait!:):)
We had a very busy week last week with 2 birthdays in my family, and my niece was born on Thursday! We babysat my nephew Kasen while his mom was in having her baby. It was Ella's first sleepover, and they had such a blast! I see many more sleepovers in the future with those two!Congratulations to Glen and Summer on their new baby girl, Payton Marie Huber. She is BEAUTIFUL!

Ella and Kasen eating chocolate cake and watching a movie(no wonder they didn't go to bed until 11:30!:)
On our way into the hospital to visit


Precious Baby Payton

***Still going private soon, it's just the matter of sitting down and doing it! So, if you haven't left me your e-mail........ please do! Thanks!

4 comments:

Maren said...

Ella is so dang cute! i love that picture. where does she take dance at? i want to get brynlee into a dance class but everything is so expensive.

Hannah + 4 said...

That picture of Ella is so cute! How fun for her to take all these classes! I'm going private also I just need to post it. Count me in on yours! hannahshill24@hotmail.com

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh my goodness that is an adorable picture! Your kids are just too cute!

Becky said...

I dont blame you for going private!! It is scary. You need to join facebook too ;)

Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast! Ella is such a mini-YOU! So sweet! Looks like you had a really fun and busy summer.

I wish I had more time to catch up on blogs...