Monday, July 19, 2010

D-backs game

Our friends gave us D-backs tickets, so we decided to go as a family. It was the first time the kids had ever been to a game. I was worried that they wouldn't last very long, those games can drag on and on!:) They actually did really good, and the D-backs suprisingly won! The kids lasted until about the 8th inning, which was way longer than I expected. It was a fun little outing together as a family. The next day right when Carson woke up the first thing he said was,"I go to baseball game again." Too Cute!




1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Brilynn and I were checking out everyone's blogs and she said, "Oh go to your friend, Ali's sister's blog. She has the cutest kids." We both for sure agree on that! They are just too darling! We will gladly take them off your hands any time! We'd love to have some little ones to play with around here:)

I'm glad that you guys had such a great time at the game!

Take Care,
JoLynn