Saturday, September 25, 2010

Past few months

I'm finally back to blogging after a long break. We have some exciting news.... We are expecting baby #3 in March 2011. We are beyond excited and feel so blessed. I am currently 17 weeks pregnant. We will find out if it is a sweet baby boy or sweet baby girl on Oct. 20th. The kids are so excited as well and are constantly kissing and hugging my expanding belly.:) So between being really tired and sick during the first trimester and moving to a new house in the middle of summer, you can see why I have neglected this blog. Here are some pictures from the past few months.....

Ella started preschool again in August, her Aunt Alli is her teacher and BFF/Cousin Sophie is in her class. She loves preschool!!!

Carson thought he was going to preschool too:) Water Balloon fun





Celebrating Chad's Birthday:

Cute poster Ella made:

3 comments:

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Congrats!!! So exciting! I can't believe how big your kids are getting....it's been way too long since we all got together.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!! You and Chad have the most darling kids. I can't wait to see what baby #3 looks like:) I really must meet up with you sometime and meet your kids in person. I'm telling you my Brilynn would love love love those kids of yours. We would have the best time doing girl things with Ella and the best time just giving Carson hugs and kisses! They are too cute!!!

It looks like you all have had a busy summer and lots of fun! Oh and congrats on your new house. How fun for you guys. You need to post some pictures of it, of course when your feeling up to it that is!

You Take Care,
JoLynn

Therena Taylor & Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!!!