Wednesday, July 30, 2008

About 3 months ago, Ella stopped taking naps Completely! Not to suprising ,because ever since she was born she has never been a sleeper, too much going on for her to sleep. Those of you that know Ella completely understand:) But, this week she has had the most random nap schedule!
Sunday- Slept from 3:00-4:00 (We have church until 2:30)
Monday-Slept from 1:00-5:00 ( I even had to wake her up, so she wouldn't be up until midnight)
Tuesday- While we were Grocery Shopping she fell asleep sitting up in the grocery cart.(wish I had camera with me)
Today- Asks me if she can please take a nap, you know what's even better is Carson is asleep at the same time-WOO HOO! Must be a growth spurt or the heat or something, in the meantime I am getting lots done, and enjoying my free time. She is such a funny girl!

2 comments:

Becky said...

WOW!! Lucky you...I don't even know what that would be like. Gage has maybe had 10 naps since he was 3 yrs. old!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Carson! He is standing so well. That is so funny that Ella asked you if she could take a nap! It must be a growth spurt or something! Lucky you though. Soak it up!