Saturday, July 19, 2008

FIRST MOVIE

Now that Chad owns a Movie Theater, we decided to take the kids to see "Space Chimps" today. I never would have attempted taking the kids if we were going to another theater. They were actually pretty good, and sat through the whole thing. This was the first movie they had ever been to at a theater. It was a little bit cheesy, but a cute movie for kids.


Ella enjoying her ice cream!
Sidenote: Chad owns a Spanish Movie theater, On Alma School and Southern. (Where the old Poca Fiesta Was, for all you Mesa Natives:)
It's English Movies, with Spanish Subtitles. Tell your Friends and Family about it! You can google Cine mania mesa for showtimes.

6 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What cute kids! Chad owns a movie theater? WOW! What movie theater? We need to know so we can go! Enjoy your sweet little kids, they grow up so so so fast.
JoLynn

Alli Loar said...

Hey Ash, Love the pics of Ella at the movies..my kids had a great time too! Thanks for helping with my blog. You guys can come over anytime, my kids love to play with them. Talk to you later!

tiffany said...

Hello neighbors! I can't believe that you own that movie theater... I worked there for about 5 years while I was in high school and college. Back then it was a Mann Theater...ahhh...memories! Hope that it works out well for you! Your blog is great!
Tiffany Lee

Anonymous said...

How FUN! Jonas too will sit still during a movie if you have lots of popcorn and candy. I want MY own movie theater! :)

Hannah + 4 said...

How fun! We haven't been to the movies in such a long time. We usually wait till they come to dvd. But we will have to check out the movie theater that chad owns. It sounds pretty neat.

Mary Taylor said...

How cute! Barb & I always talk about how we can't wait for our kids to be able to sit through a movie...pure heaven! I didn't know Chad had his own movie theater, how fun! By the way, I went private on my blog so send me your e-mail address and I'll add you to my list of invites - marylomu@yahoo.com