Friday, November 28, 2008

Good Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving, especially since we thought we would be spending Thanksgiving alone at our house. Our whole family has been so so sick with the flu for the past 6 days:( Who has ever heard of the 6 day flu?!? It was a living nightmare!It was so hard because all 4 of us had it at the same time! We were all luckily feeling a little better on Thanksgiving and were able to spend it with our families. It was such a fun, relaxing day and of course the food was amazing! In honor of Thanksgiving I wanted to list some of the many things I am THANKFUL for:

* Our wonderful families
* Motherhood
* The Gospel
* That my kids are finally over the flu:)
* A nice warm bed to sleep in
* A husband who works so hard to provide for us
* 2 healthy children
* Yummy Thanksgiving food:)

I always feel like I have to include pictures in my posts, here are a few I took on Thanksgiving:

Ella just being Ella:)
My Beautiful sister and me

Our attempt at taking a picture with all the grandkids and grandma and grandpa

(As you can see it didn't go so well)

Carson and Grandpa


Hope everyone had a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

5 comments:

Alli Loar said...

Hey Ash, Love the new family pic, you look gorgeous!!I'm so glad you guys made it to Thanksgiving dinner! It was such an awesome meal and so fun to be together on Thanksgiving.I am thankful for you! Have a great day!!

Hannah + 4 said...

What a fun Thanksgiving. Cute pictures!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I love your new family picture and your new cute background on your blog. You are just a beautiful gal. I'm glad you and your kids and Chad are feeling better. You poor thing-that's the worst!
I'm glad your Thanksgiving truned out good after all and that you guys didn't have to stay home.
It was so good to see the pictures of everyone on Thanksgiving. Seeing Ali and you and your parents out in front of your parents house their on Sierra just brings back a flood of memories to me. It makes me just want to drive over and see your Mom and Dad. Your family is the best. I'm glad you know how lucky you are to get to have them!!!
Have a great rest of the week and enjoy the holidays with those sweet little ones!
JoLynn

Mary Taylor said...

What a cute family picture! You all look so cute. Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I love the picture of all the kids I think it's funny trying to get them all to cooperate. Sometimes the pictures that "don't turn out" always turn out the best!

codyandkristiboretsky said...

What a nice post! I had to say that I love the family picture on your heading! You all look so gorgeous!! Thanks again for coming to my shower and for the great gifts! It was good to see you!