Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged!!! This is the first time I have done this so this should be fun! Here are 8 random things about me:

1. I read the newspaper every morning, and have to read the obituaries ( I know.... Weird) But they are very interesting to me!

2. I have to talk to my mom on the phone everyday. Not just once, but multiple times. Very rarely does a day go by that we don't talk. My day just seems to get better once I have talked to my mom.

3. I love being pregnant! (besides the 50+ pounds I gain:) I don't get sick at all ( I know i'm very lucky!) I love the anticipation, and knowing I am carrying a precious baby inside. The best is feeling the baby move around. Now if I could just have easy labors:) and no I am not pregnant, even though I love being, I am soooo not ready:)

4. I am addicted to TV. I have a show almost every night of the week, and my DVR is constantly full.

5. I hate doing laundry! It's just such a process to wash, dry, fold, then put away. I would love to hire someone strictly to do my laundry!

6. I love Peanut Butter! I eat it by the spoonfuls. I'm really obsessed when I'm pregnant, I would go through a jar in a matter of days.

7. Being a mom is definantely the best and hardest job I have ever had! I just feel so blessed to have Ella and Carson as my children, they bring me sooo much happiness.

8. I am not an animal person at all. I am actually kind of scared of most animals. Growing up the only animal we had was a fish, so maybe thats why I'm this way, just not used to them. Chad on the other hand is a major animal lover! He did convince me to get a dog a few years ago, but the dog lives at his parents. Thank you Jill for taking such good care of him:)

There is everything you wanted to know about me, and More! :)

I tag......... whoever wants to do this!

14 comments:

Therena Taylor & Family said...

I LOVE IT! It was the first tag for me, too, but I haven't done it yet, although you gave me some inspiration! I hear you on the animal thing!

Dae said...

I'll do your laundry (or I'll send Dirk over since he does all of ours) & you mop for me!! Deal?

I didn't grow up with animals either, but I just love them. I guess since we haven't been able to have kids of our own, it's like having kids. There's lots of commitment & work involved but so rewarding at the same time. Such unconditional love! You have graduated from a fish to a frog...are you feeling the love? (:

Hannah + 4 said...

K everything you said is me to a T! Minus the newspaper because we don't get it and I like peanut butter but don't eat it that much :) Everything else would have been on my list! I really really dislike dogs and cats, growing up we had them but I would rarely play with them I don't like when they bark rub against my legs jump on me lick me you name it I hate what they do. My husbands LOVES them! His family has tons of them and it drives me NUTS! :)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I loved reading your random facts about you. I always have to talk to my mom and grandma at least once a day too. And I am totally with you on the whole laundry thing! I HATE IT!!! And I can't stand if it starts to pile up but I HATE to do it!!!
O.K. have I missed anything??? Are you pregnant again? Of are you just meaning in general you enjoy being pregnant. Sorry I have to ask I read your blog at least a couple of times a week but I don't get to see you and talk to you. Anyway, I love reading about you and your sweet darling family! You are an amazing woman.
JoLynn

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

O.K. Sorry I asked about that. I didn't think so but I thought I'd just make sure I hadn't missed anything. I also enjoyed to being pregnant but not so much peanut butter I have to be in the mood for peanut butter.
JoLynn

Hulse said...

How fun! We are really alike in a lot of ways, well, except for the obitauaries part....are you waiting for someone to go dyin' on ya?!?! Just kidding Laundry stinks and so does dusting!

Mary Taylor said...

I love reading these! I'm with you on the laundry..hate it! And peanut butter is one of the greatest inventions of all time ;)

Rebecca said...

Hi! I found your blog through the ward blogs and so on and so forth, as blog findings normally happen! I would have never known we had so much in common! We were even married on the same day, we were just one year earlier!

We would love to stay in touch, maybe even a play date for Cailin and Ella who are also SO much alike! I would like to invite you to see our blog too. Our email is jaynbec@gmail.com

Judy/Mom said...

I feel alot better after I talk to your Mom too. She knows me better than anyone and is still putting up with me after all these years. She's a Saint. Love your blog. You are such a cute young Mom. It is so obvious you love it even through the hard times! Proud of you!

Aunt Judy

Alli Loar said...

Hey Ash, I LOVE the new pics of the kids...they turned out darling! Sooo cute. Have a good night!

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Hey Ashley! Cute list...it's fun to get to know new things about you. :)

Maren said...

hey ashley, how did i not know you had a blog? i just found you but i dont know how. im glad i did. its been forever since i have seen you and your cute kids. i was scrolling thru all your blog posts and man, i hardly recognize chad without his hat on! he looks so different. i keep telling scott he needs to call chad and we need to get together but it hasnt happened yet. he talks about chad all the time. my blog is private so email me. marenurkov@gmail.com

Chipsie said...

Ashley you are so cute! i love peanut butter too, and i can't have it in the house ever or i will have it gone in days!
fenjoy your weekend!

AZ Larsens said...

Hey I found your blog from somebody else's...I'm having fun reading it! We share a love of TV and peanut butter together, just so you know. Also, I am SO not an animal lover either. I'll have to do a post on how Josh surprised me one day when I came home from work, with a PIT BULL. No joke.