Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy 5 Years

Today, Chad and I celebrate half a decade of being married! I can't even believe it! Some days it feels like we have already been married for 20 years, but most of the time it feels like we just got married yesterday. I am so thankful to have Chad in my life, he does so much for our family. He is the person I want to spend the rest of my life and eternity with, and I am so glad he is the father of my children. I love you so much Chad, Happy Anniversary!

Pictures of us dating 2002-2003:

A few hours after he popped the question:)

Engagement Pictures:
Wedding Pictures:

Our Honeymoon

First apartment
First Christmas together as a married coupleOn the first anniversary of our engagement, we took a picture at the spot where he proposed.
What the last 5 years have brought, a happy family of four:)


HAPPY 5 YEARS!!!!

We celebrated our anniversary last night in Fountain Hills. We stayed at a resort called The Inn at Eagle Mountain. Chad arranged everything, and he did such a great job. He proposed to me at the fountain in Fountain Hills, so that is why he wanted to stay there. We went to a yummy Steakhouse called "Water's Edge", which was right across from the fountain. After dinner we took a walk by the fountain and reminisced. We had such a great evening together, what a great way to celebrate 5 years together!


"The Fountain"



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS :) Sounds like you guys had a fun time. I'd have to agree, that Chad set that up pretty thoughtfully. I love your new pictures, your family one is super cute (and I love your shirt!) And yes, it looks like too, the past 5 years have brought you some beautiful blessings! You have such a cute little family. I'm with you, on it feels like forever, but it feels like newlyweds at the same time! How lucky to have such a great relationship :) Love the picture history, by the way. Was fun to look at.
Happy Anniversary to you both!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Anniversary! I loved all your pictures-what a very cute couple you are! Too I liked reading your 8 random things, that's funny. Okay, it's late and church is at 8, so I'd better stop looking a blogs and go to sleep!! See ya in the morning.

Therena Taylor & Family said...

Wow I can't believe it! And I can't believe Chad's hair in your dating pictures- it looks so different!!! You guys are so cute together!

Mary Taylor said...

Happy anniversary! It looks like you guys had a great time. You are the cutest couple :)

Alli Loar said...

Happy Anniversary to a great couple! We love you both and your cute little kids!! Hope you had a fun time, hope you all get better soon!! Love you!

Hulse said...

Gosh, time flies! We're so happy for you two lovebirds! Congrats and many more happy years to come!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Anniversary! You two make a darling couple and now you make a darling little family all together. It is so fun to see!
JoLynn

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

Happy Anny!!You guys look like kids in your dating pictures...it's so fun to look back at those, isn't it!! I remember that fountain :)

Judy/Mom said...

Such adorable pictures. It was fun to talk to your Mom as you and Chad were beginning to date and see if this one was going to last or just be another one of the tons of guys you dated for a while and then it was over. Chad's a keeper and you have a wonderful family!Sorry everyone's been so sick--get better. We love you!

Aunt Judy

Hannah + 4 said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your hair used to be dark! I really like it. Cute pictures! You guys are so cute and have beautiful kids!

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you two had fun. I loved seeing the older pics of you two!