Friday, March 20, 2009

Hockey Game

Our wonderful neighbors gave us hockey tickets for last nights game. I have never been a huge fan of hockey, but the games are actually pretty fun. They are way more exciting live than on tv, that's for sure. We took Ella with us and she LOVED it! It was so cute how into the game she got. We told her we were cheering for the red team(Coyotes) and she said "Well, I'm cheering for the Zebra's" (meaning the referees). It was sooo funny:) We enjoyed the game, and our little date with her!

Ella enjoying her pretzel while watching the game.


Ella and daddy watching a huge water fountain after the game.


6 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

How fun! I was never ever a big hockey fan either until Brian and I went to a hockey game when I was pregnant with Blake. From then on I have liked hockey in person, but not on t.v. In person it's pretty exciting. Especially if they get into fights but on t.v. I'm not that interested in it.

I'm glad that you guys had a good time. And I think Ella cheering for the zebras is a good idea. They never loose! Too cute!

JoLynn

Alli Loar said...

What a fun date night!! Ella is hilarious! Thanks so much for the fun gift card, I am sooo excited to use it! You are so sweet, I love you! Thanks again! Have a good weekend.

Therena Taylor & Family said...

That looks fun, but you are brave to take your kids...Taylor would never do that!!!

Hannah + 4 said...

How fun! You guys are so cute! And I love that picture Ella drew!

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Zebra's huh? that is so cute! Looks like you guys had a good time.

The McKnights said...

Hockey games really are great, huh? So exciting and intense! I also love Ella's artwork and dancing. How sweet.