Saturday, March 14, 2009

Little Dancer

Ella is loving her little dance class. It is so much fun to get her dressed in her little dance outfits and tutus. It's also nice that she doesn't fight me about getting dressed ,because she likes it so much:) Every morning when she wakes up she says"Mama, do I get to go to dance today?" She only goes once a week, which isn't quite enough for her, or me:) She will be sad that she can't go this week because of Spring Break. I took these cute pictures of her this week. Hope everyone has a great Spring Break!



4 comments:

codyandkristiboretsky said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I love how happy Ella is in the first picture! Yay for Carsen on his big walking milestone! Congrats buddy- you sure are a big boy now!!! What cute, cute kiddies!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh she is so so cute! She's a little princess! You really do have just darling little kids!
JoLynn

Hannah + 4 said...

She is so cute! How fun for her to get to do that every week!

Hannah + 4 said...

The only place I've been able to find them is walmart in the frozen breakfast section!