Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had so much fun celebrating Easter all weekend. This year was especially fun because the kids were just so excited about everything we did ,and had so much fun! I think they ate nothing but jellybeans all weekend long:)Oh well, at least it doesn't happen every weekend right;)We were so glad we could spend Easter with our families who we love so very much. Hope everyone had a HAPPY EASTER!!
Beware.....lots of pictures. I go crazy with the camera on holidays:)

We started the weekend with dying easter eggs. This was the first time my kids had done this. Ella really enjoyed herself. A new Easter tradition for sure!

Ella during primary, I got to teach her sunbeam class on Easter:)

The kids with there Easter baskets, Ella was too concerned with what she got from the Easter bunny to look up for a picture:)

Moody cousins after the egg hunt


3 comments:

Alli Loar said...

Your kids looked DARLING on Easter Sunday! I love Easter traditions, so fun to spend time with you on Sunday! Love you, have a great day!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I love your pictures of your kids! They are seriously just darling! I think maybe my favorite picture was of them with all their Easter stuff. I love that Ella was so busy looking at her Easter stuff that she couldn't even look up! The look on her face is priceless!
Glad you had a wonderful Easter!

Hannah + 4 said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a great weekend! They look so cute in their Easter outfits!