Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Ella's favorite Disney movie is "Sleeping Beauty", so I was so excited when I saw the play was at Hale Theatre. We went this morning with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law and my nieces. It was such a cute show, and we all enjoyed it. Ella's eyes were glued the whole time! It was so awesome, because they got to meet all the fairies and princess Aurora after the play. Ella was in heaven!! Thank you mom for the tickets and such a fun day!! We can't wait for Beauty and The Beast next:)

Me and my little princess

The Fairies


The best part...meeting princess Aurora


All the girls

4 comments:

Therena Taylor & Family said...

How fun! You always find such fun things for your kids to do! Hey, lets go see a movie tuesday night...I'll call you

Hannah + 4 said...

How fun for Ella! She is so cute!

Lydia Hulse said...

My girls saw your post and were soooo jealous! Hope you guys are doing good! Emms was so funny, she saw your blog and was like.."oh hey! I know them!" Anyways, what are blogs for! Well, see ya later!

Becky said...

I LOVE hale theater. How fun for your guys. And Ella's dance recital was cute...she looked adorable. Your mom is one of the MOST thoughtful people I know...she thinks of everything!!