Monday, April 6, 2009

Zoo Day!

We took advantage of the beautiful weather on Saturday and went to the zoo. It was Carson's first time. He loved it and was pointing at all the animals the whole time. It was so cute! It was the perfect day to go.... nice weather, not crowded at all, and the kids were happy the whole time. I think it was the first time I had been where I wasn't sweating to death too:) We had such a great time and can't wait to go again!

Carson loved the petting zoo!


A squirrel came right up to the kids, they loved it!

My favorite animal to see at the zoo are the elephants.

So happy grammy came with us!!

Ella getting a better view of the elephants on daddy's shoulders




5 comments:

Therena Taylor & Family said...

I love that your kids wear sunglasses- that is awesome!

Hannah + 4 said...

I ditto Therena's comment! Avree will not leave them on! They are so cute. Avree loves the zoo! I need to take her back, but it's to hot now. I'm glad you guys had a good time!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Once again darling little kids. I love the sunglasses. I'm glad that it was such a nice day. I'm with you I don't know that I've ever been to the zoo that I wasn't sweating to death. In fact when people say zoo the first thought that comes to my mind is HOT and the second thought is TIRED and the third thought is DIRTY and the last thought is forget the zoo. I'm glad that you've helped to change those thoughts a bit. Glad everyone had a great time!

Coralee... said...

HOW FUN!!! I can't wait to take Conner to the zoo! Looks like you had a great time, I'm jealous!

Alli Loar said...

Cute zoo pics, what a fun mom! Carter has never even been to the zoo yet!Maybe next fall I can go with you guys! Have a great weekend, see ya Sunday!!